Indo Board Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IndeksIndeks  PortalPortal  PencarianPencarian  Latest imagesLatest images  PendaftaranPendaftaran  Login  

SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR

Go down 
+4
tienming
melchior28
deadwood
Darkmot
8 posters
Pilih halaman : 1, 2  Next
PengirimMessage
Darkmot
Geek Adept
Geek Adept
Darkmot

Jumlah posting : 364
Lokasi : Surabaya
Kerjaan : Gaming
Registration date : 21.03.08

SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR Empty
PostSubyek: SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR   SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR EmptyMon May 19, 2008 12:14 pm

Sebelumnya, ada beberapa hal dulu yang aku harus minta maaph:
1. Harusnya ini diposting minggu lalu, tapi karena fotonya belum dapet jadi baru sekarang.
2. Fotonya ngga terlalu banyak soalnya permainannya tegang banget. Selain itu, agak ngeblur, jadi terpaksa agak kecil ukurannya

10th May 2008. It was 8 PM. I was waiting at Marsindo. What did I wait for, either for other people who played Magic: The Gathering to leave, or for other investigators to come, I couldn't really remember. I chatted for a while, then, my colleagues came, bringing something that I knew deep in my heart before.

So the Myth was true. It has caused too much chaos. But now, it shall end. We, the promised ones, swore to eliminate it from our world. Only 5 of us who dare to face the challenge. Only 5 investigators who were going to restore peace, in ARKHAM HORROR!!!!!

We set the pieces, chose our investigators. We had prepared long for this moment, and we were ready mentally and physically. Ritually, we drew our challenge...

SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR 100_0501
The Ancient One that we are going to banish

So, it was Ithaqua. He seemed easy enough. Or so we thought. We just made a mental note not to end movement at streets. The investigators were me, Michael McGlen, The Gangster, Vincent Lee, The Doctor, Jenny Barnes, The Dilettante, Kate Winthrop, The Scientist, Mandy Thompson, The Researcher.

SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR 100_0504
Luluk "Vincent Lee" and Timot "Michael McGlen"

SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR 100_0507
Sugeng "Jenny Barnes", Nyot "Kate Winthrop", and Rudolf "Mandy Thompson", the owner of Marsindo

We start at 09.30 PM. We quickly assigned our roles. Being the strongest person here, I would fight the monsters. Jenny would be our money supplier, Kate would block out the gate, Mandy would help us in time of need, and Vincent would patch us. It was organized early, so we would have a big chance to banish the Dreaded One, no?

It was chaotic. Gates and monsters were everywhere. Nearly none of us were able to close the gate, let alone seal it. Monster surge happening wildly, raising terror in Arkham on accelerated rate, closing every shop we need. I thought, the phrase "Hell Unleashed" never looked so real.

SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR 100_0508
I got a baaad feeling of this...

Did we do wrong? What had happened? Too many things happened so fast. We lost in time and space more than we could count our fingers. Monster horrified and killed us in the instant we met them, deliberately or not. Terror reached its maximum, made Arkham populated with monsters of unknown origin. Ithaqua really did its homework on its slumber.

SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR 100_0509
Did we do wrong?

We managed to seal one of the locations. We barely in control since I got to insane too much that I became useless in killing monsters, and Kate hospitalized to frequently so she couldn't use her potential to prevent the gate. Then a shiver ran through my spine. Something was wrong. I looked at the situations, and my fear was correct. There were 6 gates open in Arkham. It was too soon, we were not prepared, yet Ithaqua awaken anyway!

SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR 100_0510
Nooooooooooooooo................

I didn't have my weapons. So I just fought with my bare hands. Doc had quite nice array of spells, but the girls stood slim chance against the Ancient One. We fought valiantly, Doc were healing like crazy, and the girls hold out longer than I expected. Alas, the unprepared investigators were no match for the might of Ithaqua.

SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR 100_0511
This... is... as far.... as I could.... go......

I was the last man standing, but I still couldn't deliver the last blow to bring Ithaqua to its knees. It was quick. Ithaqua organized its lackeys with great leadership, while we were fooling around too much. The world ended at 00.30 AM. So it was just 3 and half hours. But the thrill is still haunting us for the rest of the week. To my horror, I did find what we did wrong. During monster surge, it supposed to generate monsters as many as gate open OR the number of players, whichever the greatest. And when terror track increases, one ally SHOULD leave from Arkham. So even it was an onslaught, we still at mercy of Ithaqua.

SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR 100_0512
The face of the losers. Me (Timot), Luluk, Sugeng, and Nyot

We hold a grudge for the rest of the week, impatiently waiting to restore peace to Arkham. But right now, we were exhausted, and defeated. We'll try to recuperate, and get revenge on ARKHAM HORROR!!!!
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Darkmot
Geek Adept
Geek Adept
Darkmot

PostSubyek: Re: SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR   SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR EmptyMon May 19, 2008 12:17 pm

17th May 2008. Another night, another week. 9 PM, we were preparing to defeat Arkham Horror again, to take out our revenge from the last week. Now, we were ready more on physically and mentally. The preparations were…. satisfying.

SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR 100_0520
Full stomach certainly would give better experience, right?

Again, the cast just like last week. But now we were getting different investigators. Luluk was getting Joe Diamond The Private Eye, I was getting Gloria Goldberg The Author, Nyot stayed the same with Kate Winthrop The Scientist, and Sugeng tried “Aschan” Pete The Drifter. This time, we were thinking beforehand. Luluk and I were going to handle the gates, while Sugeng and Nyot would clear the monsters.

SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR 100_0528
The Brave Investigators, Luluk, Me (Timot), Nyot, and Sugeng

You might wondering where was Rudolf? He didn’t participate this time, but when I asked why, because he was going to play PC game. PC GAME?!! A PC Game over a Board game? What kind of PC Game could give better experiences over a board game, I ask? To my query he answered just two words, Civilization IV.

I couldn’t agree more.

Oh well, anyway, we were still going to restore peace to the world, while Rudolf building his empire to dominate the world (kinda ironic isn’t it?). Ritually, we drew our enemy…

SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR 100_0533
Big bad wolf….

Alright! Azathoth is the easiest Ancient One since he has the most doom track of all, and he has nearly no game effect while in slumbers, except adding one toughness to maniacs. Meh. We were going to beat him tonight! We start at 09.40 PM.

To our surprise, we did really well. Just by the first hour, we already sealed, yep, you read that right, sealed, not closed, 3 locations. That’s halfway to winning! Are we going to score the fastest Arkham Horror game ever recorded?

SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR 100_0535
3 Elder signs in just 1 hours

But Azathoth wouldn’t stay good doggie in its slumber. Our luck evened out, so our progress were hindered. Still, we managed to have good positions on board. In the second hour we got just one more elder sign, but we were slowly building our character to be more stable, and Sugeng, the drifter, managed to become Deputy of Arkham early. This situations showed that even as hobo, you could change your fate by becoming authorities.

SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR 100_0539
Sugeng: Chits in, chits out

SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR 100_0540
Luluk: What awaits me at the other world?

SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR 100_0541
Nyot: I seee…..

Nyot, the scientist, get a chance to prevent a gate from opening, while Luluk, the private eye, sneaky past all of the monsters and closing and sealing the gate like crazy, and Sugeng, now the deputy, went killing spree on monsters. He even wield dual magical sword and a deputy revolver and a tommy gun, making him unstoppable. Me? I was just an author that do all-round job, like closing the gates and killing monsters too. The key to our success was this:

SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR 100_0542
The Terrible Experiment, your friendly local monstermall. Monster of all range, all starts from 10% discount.

This rumor is good beyond beliefs. It’s like a buffet for monsters. When we need a monster trophy, just go there and kill your favorites. Granted, if we failed, the terror would flip out to 10. But, on the other hands, we were rich! Sugeng even managed to bless two of us. Since it’s a rumor, it could prevent other rumors from happening, so we deliberately didn’t finish it.

Near the end of the game, we were so under control. Monsters roaming in Arkham never past 4, gate just 2 or 3, and many turns passed in peace since many of the locations in myth card were sealed. Though Luluk get much risk from spending too much time at other world, such as seeing a mountain moves (what the hell?) and lose 1 sanity, at last we got down to the last gate and…..

SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR 100_0543
Last gate to boot…

SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR 100_0545
Luluk was about to make destiny roll….

And SUCCESS!!! 6 Elder Sign on board, we had banished Azathoth to the netherworld, never to threat us again. It was satisfying victory, and very rewarding. The best of it, I think we played all correctly this time. So we could say we TRULY beat the game.

SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR 100_0547
Upper part of the board during end game

SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR 100_0546
Lower part of the board during end game

We beat the game at 02.10 AM. So it’s exactly 4 and half hours. Not as fast as we thought, but it was a good time. Doom track was filled only to 9, and terror track just 2. Wow, we really were under control. The locations sealed were The Unvisited Isle, The Unnamable, Science Building, Woods, The Witch House, and Graveyard.

SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR 100_0548
Still long way to awake dude!

And on top of it, our end game investigators got beefed up so nicely, even if the game still dragged on, we would still under control (I think). Oh well, but we already beaten it.

SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR 100_0549
Our gate closer, with his sneaky legs and powerful focus

SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR 100_0550
Our local enforcer, got the title “Juggernaut” from our enemies

SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR 100_0551
Our author of this story, the all-rounder

SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR 100_0552
And the gate warder, walking around, holding the gate from appearing.

SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR 100_0553
And the victorious heroes, Luluk, Me (Timot), Sugeng, Nyot

We slept well that night (morning).

Disclaimer: Tolong commentnya donk. Hehe, seperti yang kalian lihat, ada 2 gaya penulisan di sini. Yang pertama aku buat In Character, dengan gaya seolah-olah aku adalah salah satu investigator, sedang yang kedua aku buat Out of Character, dengan sudut pandang player. Mana yang kalian lebih suka?
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
deadwood
Geek Counselor
Geek Counselor
deadwood

Jumlah posting : 2716
Lokasi : Binus, JakBar
Kerjaan : Part Time BoardGamer
Serius Gaming : April 2008
Registration date : 25.03.08

PostSubyek: Re: SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR   SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR EmptyMon May 19, 2008 1:43 pm

ngga sehat ini .. racun kelas berat Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Mantap bro !!! 2 2`nya gw demen deh Very Happy Very Happy
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
melchior28
Geek Adept
Geek Adept
melchior28

Jumlah posting : 459
Registration date : 24.03.08

PostSubyek: Re: SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR   SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR EmptyMon May 19, 2008 2:27 pm

Hiks hiks... AH-ku tersayang akhirnya ada yg suka.... Ntar gua join deh! Omong2 kalo pake weapon harus inget... Tangan kalian cuman dua...
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
deadwood
Geek Counselor
Geek Counselor
deadwood

PostSubyek: Re: SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR   SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR EmptyMon May 19, 2008 2:28 pm

melchior28 wrote:
Hiks hiks... AH-ku tersayang akhirnya ada yg suka.... Ntar gua join deh! Omong2 kalo pake weapon harus inget... Tangan kalian cuman dua...

ngga bisa bawa karung ya bro ? special skill pake kaki ngga ada jg ?? geek geek geek
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
melchior28
Geek Adept
Geek Adept
melchior28

PostSubyek: Re: SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR   SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR EmptyMon May 19, 2008 2:34 pm

Bawa doang sih boleh. Tp waktu make cuman boleh pake dua/satu yg two-handed.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Darkmot
Geek Adept
Geek Adept
Darkmot

PostSubyek: Re: SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR   SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR EmptyMon May 19, 2008 5:06 pm

Tenaaang, memang cuman 2 kok. Pas make spell juga kita itung. Kali ini bener2 ga salah. Kenapa harus banyak senjata? Soalnya agar bisa flexible lawan musuh yg Physical Immunity/resistance ato Magical Immunity/resistance. Kalo 2-2nya... ya kalo bisa dilempar ke Outskirts, kalo ngga bisa, ya berharap bisa kesedot pas nge-close gate.

The last game wasn't heart-beating thriller, but it sure hell was satisfying revenge. Twisted Evil
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
melchior28
Geek Adept
Geek Adept
melchior28

PostSubyek: Re: SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR   SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR EmptyMon May 19, 2008 9:47 pm

Yg bikin pusink tuh pas mesti buang half the items... Emang game ini kadang bikin gregetan! Kapan nih maen lagi? Mwhehahaha
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
tienming
Geek Wannabe
Geek Wannabe

Jumlah posting : 46
Kerjaan : Mtg WoW LotR
Registration date : 17.04.08

PostSubyek: Re: SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR   SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR EmptyMon May 19, 2008 10:21 pm

melchior28 wrote:
Yg bikin pusink tuh pas mesti buang half the items... Emang game ini kadang bikin gregetan! Kapan nih maen lagi? Mwhehahaha

kita rencana adain AH tiap sabtu malam 8pm (bisa molor, pokoknya setelah aku selesai mtg. ok?) jadi kalo mau join tinggal datang aja ke marsindo. untuk entry feenya: bawa snack aja yg agak banyak :p.

Kalo masalah buang half item itu udah aku itung2, karena buang 1/2 rounded down maka jumlah itemku selalu berusaha odd. jadi untung 1, lagian ashcan pete keren bisa lihat bottom(sory mot ngrepotin kemarin). kemarin aku sering lihat pilihan item dari bottom Very Happy kalo ada item jelek n murah beli aja buat di buang2 kalo matek. kalo bagus yah beli aja. kalo gak terlalu yah ambil atasnya(kemarin dapet unique blade yg +3 (dari bottom) tapi dari atas dapat yg +4jadi beli yg +4 :d)
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Darkmot
Geek Adept
Geek Adept
Darkmot

PostSubyek: Re: SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR   SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR EmptyMon May 19, 2008 10:59 pm

Iya trims banget lho Iwan, atas AHnya. Puas banget nih. Semoga kamu bisa segera gabung. Ga papa kan, sesekali pulang subuh. Toh besoknya libur Very Happy. Anyway, coba submit di BGG ah. Sapa taw daped GG.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
deadwood
Geek Counselor
Geek Counselor
deadwood

PostSubyek: Re: SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR   SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR EmptyTue May 20, 2008 12:38 am

@timot : loe mesti cepet2 nguber avatar di bgg , biar makin banyak orang indo yg punya, hehe ...

duh ini gawat bener racunnya ... masa mesti ke surabaya buat maen AH ... hahaha
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Darkmot
Geek Adept
Geek Adept
Darkmot

PostSubyek: Re: SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR   SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR EmptyTue May 20, 2008 5:50 pm

Mayan, dah dapet cheers. Tunggu satu hari, baru post yang kedua. Biar ga terkesan grusa-grusu Razz. Di sini yaaa: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/2328020
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
deadwood
Geek Counselor
Geek Counselor
deadwood

PostSubyek: Re: SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR   SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR EmptyTue May 20, 2008 9:59 pm

dapet brp gg mot dr posting itu ? hehehe
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Brodi
Geek Enthusiast
Geek Enthusiast
Brodi

Jumlah posting : 634
Lokasi : East Jakarta
Kerjaan : Program Manager Sales
Serius Gaming : since october 2006
Registration date : 10.01.08

PostSubyek: Re: SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR   SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR EmptyTue May 20, 2008 10:32 pm

Darkmot wrote:
Mayan, dah dapet cheers. Tunggu satu hari, baru post yang kedua. Biar ga terkesan grusa-grusu Razz. Di sini yaaa: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/2328020

Way to go dude!! gwe setelah dapet avatar jadi kendor nih session reportnya, ada setengah jadi tank battle session report, mao nerusin agak males, mungkin besok besok deh, yg penting udah ada avatar, jadi ngga keliatan cupu ( culun punya) kalo posting di BGG
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
deadwood
Geek Counselor
Geek Counselor
deadwood

PostSubyek: Re: SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR   SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR EmptyTue May 20, 2008 10:40 pm

haha .. gw jg abis dapet avatar langsung stop modding dulu .. istirahat .. cape boo ... tar kalo dah niat tancep langsung ke geek badge aja ...
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Darkmot
Geek Adept
Geek Adept
Darkmot

PostSubyek: Re: SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR   SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR EmptyWed May 21, 2008 8:04 am

Dapet 2.9. Mayan deeeh, berarti kira2 harus 11 kali nih. Emang biasanya session daped berapa?
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
rbayu2
Geek Veteran
Geek Veteran
rbayu2

Jumlah posting : 1263
Lokasi : Jakarta
Kerjaan : Selling cotton
Serius Gaming : August 2006
Registration date : 09.01.08

PostSubyek: Re: SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR   SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR EmptyWed May 21, 2008 8:07 am

wah gak tentu, tergantung yang moddingnya hehe...kalo lagi kedapetan mod yang baek2 dikasihnya banyak, bisa jadi laen hari dikasih cuma sedikit. untung2an lah.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://www.twilitegames.com
indofungames
Geek Enthusiast
Geek Enthusiast
indofungames

Jumlah posting : 954
Lokasi : Batam
Kerjaan : Test Engineer
Serius Gaming : 2002
Registration date : 07.01.08

PostSubyek: Re: SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR   SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR EmptyWed May 21, 2008 10:40 am

ayo bro timot ... 27 GG lagi menuju avatar ... cheers
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://www.indofungames.we.bs
Darkmot
Geek Adept
Geek Adept
Darkmot

PostSubyek: Re: SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR   SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR EmptyWed May 21, 2008 3:35 pm

Session kedua uda dapet GG cheers. Tapi herannya kok lebih dikit dari yang pertama yah scratch? Padahal rasanya lebih bagus session kedua deh. Oh well. Dapat dibaca di http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/2331121
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Imago
Geek Converted
Geek Converted
Imago

Jumlah posting : 173
Lokasi : Melbourne
Registration date : 13.05.08

PostSubyek: Re: SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR   SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR EmptyWed May 21, 2008 4:19 pm

Kapan2 kalo gua ke Sby kita hrs main nih! Twisted Evil

Punya Dunwich Horror?
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
deadwood
Geek Counselor
Geek Counselor
deadwood

PostSubyek: Re: SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR   SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR EmptyWed May 21, 2008 8:06 pm

@timot : ngga ada rencana ke jkt nih ? Razz Razz
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Darkmot
Geek Adept
Geek Adept
Darkmot

PostSubyek: Re: SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR   SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR EmptyThu May 22, 2008 8:12 am

Sayang ngga punya Dunwich Horror. Btw Reyner, sebenere aku ada rencana ke Jakarta, malah lebih tepatnya pindah ke Jakarta, soalnya urusan kerjaan. Tapi ngga dalam waktu dekat, mungkin 1-1.5 taon lagi Very Happy. Sayang beribu sayang, yang punya Arkham Horror bukanlah aku, tapi Sugeng Sad.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Imago
Geek Converted
Geek Converted
Imago

Jumlah posting : 173
Lokasi : Melbourne
Registration date : 13.05.08

PostSubyek: Re: SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR   SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR EmptyThu May 22, 2008 8:15 am

ok deh, kalo gitu kapan2 kalo pulang gua bawa Dunwich Horrornya aja! Very Happy

eh bentar lagi kingsport horror juga keluar...
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
deadwood
Geek Counselor
Geek Counselor
deadwood

PostSubyek: Re: SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR   SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR EmptyThu May 22, 2008 8:28 am

Darkmot wrote:
Sayang ngga punya Dunwich Horror. Btw Reyner, sebenere aku ada rencana ke Jakarta, malah lebih tepatnya pindah ke Jakarta, soalnya urusan kerjaan. Tapi ngga dalam waktu dekat, mungkin 1-1.5 taon lagi Very Happy. Sayang beribu sayang, yang punya Arkham Horror bukanlah aku, tapi Sugeng Sad.

haha .. pada waktu itu gw uda punya AH rasanya .. jd tenang aja bro .. tetep jalan terusss ...
uda dicepetin aja jadi 1-1.5bulan lg aja pinda kemari ...
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
melchior28
Geek Adept
Geek Adept
melchior28

PostSubyek: Re: SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR   SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR EmptyThu May 22, 2008 8:31 am

Timot mau pindah??? Padahal baru kenal~. HUeeeeee. Beres, bro laen kali kita hajar AHnya lagi!
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubyek: Re: SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR   SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR Empty

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

SMC Nite 10th and 17th May 2008 - ARKHAM HORROR
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 2Pilih halaman : 1, 2  Next