Indo Board Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IndeksIndeks  PortalPortal  PencarianPencarian  Latest imagesLatest images  PendaftaranPendaftaran  Login  

Tank Battle in Operation Crusaders

Go down 
5 posters
PengirimMessage
Brodi
Geek Enthusiast
Geek Enthusiast
Brodi

Jumlah posting : 634
Lokasi : East Jakarta
Kerjaan : Program Manager Sales
Serius Gaming : since october 2006
Registration date : 10.01.08

Tank Battle in Operation Crusaders Empty
PostSubyek: Tank Battle in Operation Crusaders   Tank Battle in Operation Crusaders EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 9:03 pm

Under the hot, extreme dessert sun, in November 41, two sides will fight for the glory and fame . The 8th British Army was ordered to hunt down Rommel’s Panzer Gruppe following British counter push in Nort African Theater.
Goal of the Game: The highest Points win at the end of round 8. Two points on each opponent’s tank. Three points for each non heavily damaged tank.
Players :
Bro Dee (Me): British
Yokoyama: German

Round 1
British player moved his tank from entry point on map 13A by using two tanks, 1 Crusader and 1 Matilda down to dirt road and stop before map 15 B, right behind the rubble waiting for German Panzers.
From entry point in map 17B 1 Matilda and crusader ran through until first dirt road on Map 16b, hiding behind the building.
German player using same movement, combination of two different type of tanks (Panzer III and Panzer IV) to move his tanks but still behind the building on map 16B and 15B.
One crusader came as reinforcement from map 13 A and one matilda from 17B. As for the Germans one Panzer III entering map 14B and one Panzer IV coming onto map 21A
Both players still waiting for enemy movements

Round 2
British player still got the initiative, thanxz to command tokens. Moving forward his new reinforcement Crusader to map 18 A next to Dune hexes. Matilda which was just coming moving along to map 18A behind crevasse next to dune hexes, hence, the first LOS were resolved between Matilda and Panzer IV on map 16B.
German player only moved his Panzer III next to rubble in map 15 B. it was like he did not want to jeopardize his tank further. Panzer III also moved only one hex facing towards British tanks. Panzer IV marched to map 16B but again, still behind the building.
Last reinforcement came onto the board, 1 Matilda and crusader for British and one Panzer III for the Germans . Total tanks on board : 8 for Brits and 7 for Germans.
Boring…no attacks for nobody, play save huh!!

Round 3
British tanks which have superiority in moving must not waste any single time. In this scenario ,if you play British, you must immediately use Command I card stating additional two movement points to speed up your tanks, use two cards all at once if you lucky drew it. Your healthy tanks can move up to 10 hexes, bringing you enough to pass through three dune hexes and rubble in the middle of map 19B. But.. I didn’t, I got two cards with additional movements opened, not using it at all, instead my crusader next to dune only move and action to try to hit German Panzer IV and III in map 15B with no results, Luckily I hit German Panzer II which was just coming from behind.
Looking it was so boring, I tried my first aggressive movement using Crusader to hunt down Panzer III in Map 16B, hoping my tank will survive but not, Panzer 3 in Op mode so he shot first and …… Boom! I lose one tank.
Now , the first aggressive movement from German player, forwarding 4 hexes , it shot my Matilda and causing light damage to my tank.
Score
Bro Dee : 0
Yokoyama: 2

Round 4
Bloody battle happened in this round, in map 15 B was badly battered by my Matilda and Crusader, I scored two points. Before I lose more tanks, the light damaged crusader retreated to dunes, no pursuit by Panzer III and IV from map 15 B since he knew that my two tanks were ready to ambush if any tanks come in.
In Map 16B there were two major fights. First Pazer IV at point blank shot my Matilda but miss…while my Matilda successfully broke Panzer IV into heavily damaged tank. Second , the other German Panzer IV tank moved three hexes to shoot Crusader which was right in front of the bridge on map 17B, but the attack was fail
Bro Dee: 2
Yokoyama:2

Round 5
Wow , now it was even more interesting! No chances to runaway I took my chance to hit the heavily damaged Crusader to crashed heavily damaged Panzer III, but then my Crusader was shot, Boooooommmmm!!! Crusader was destroyed!! Damn!!
Hhhhmmm, “This ain’t no good” I said, so now when it was about my turn, I used two of my Matildas to ambush Panzer III and Panzer IV on map 16 B by moving them to map 19 B. To Boost their movement I also used two extra additional movement cards which I did not used in previous turn, the light damaged Matilda crossing the dunes and rubbles to ambush from behind, while the other one Matilda advanced through the dunes but ended up in rubble hex. So the position now one Panzer IV and one Panzer III adjacent to three Matildas, yes, hit on 4,5,6 dice value!!. My plan was that I needed to take on the damaged Panzer IV and try as best as possible to damage the other Panzer III. The plan was not successfully worked but at least I blew up the Panzer IV and made the other Panzer III crippled (light damage)
On the other side of Map 16B next to building towards the bridge on map 17B, Me and Axis player also lost one tank make the score now……
Bro Dee: 10
Yokoyama:6

Round 6
In this round 2 Axis Tanks ( one light damaged Panzer III and one Panzer IV) vs 4 Allied Tanks ( 2 Matildas and two Crusaders, which two of them were light damaged and one was heavily damaged ). For me I didn’t care about alone Panzer IV on map 15B, I concentrated all my tanks and moved them to map 19B to hunt down Panzer III. I lost one Matilda but Panzer III could not stand against 4 tanks and it was destroyed completely!!
Bro Dee: 12
Yokoyama:8

Round 7
The time was coming!! Stubborn Panzer IV appeared from the hex between two buildings on map 15B, No sweat! Bloody battle was engaged furiously, Panzer IV became heavily damaged after being hit by four tanks.
Bro Dee: 12

Round 8 ( Final Round )
Looking at this particular situation, the Axis player decided to surrender, No make sense to continue . Anyhow, the Panzer IV must be destroyed…..
Bro Dee: 23 ( 14 + 9 points from Allied non heavily damaged tanks )

This scenario is one of best Tide of Iron scenario I ever played, easy set up, and not difficult to master the strategy. I think as an Axis player you must be passion to drive all tanks into the battle because the British tanks are very good in speed in this scenario. With superiority in armor value, German Tanks must hold their movement and not to be dragged into center area of battle so British Tanks can immediately encircle them and hit from front and rear.

See below the final round position, Panzer IV surrounded by British Tanks
Tank Battle in Operation Crusaders 01052010
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
deadwood
Geek Counselor
Geek Counselor
deadwood

Jumlah posting : 2716
Lokasi : Binus, JakBar
Kerjaan : Part Time BoardGamer
Serius Gaming : April 2008
Registration date : 25.03.08

PostSubyek: Re: Tank Battle in Operation Crusaders   Tank Battle in Operation Crusaders EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 9:16 pm

tumben loe kaga maen jerman dan ? hehe
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Brodi
Geek Enthusiast
Geek Enthusiast
Brodi

Jumlah posting : 634
Lokasi : East Jakarta
Kerjaan : Program Manager Sales
Serius Gaming : since october 2006
Registration date : 10.01.08

PostSubyek: Re: Tank Battle in Operation Crusaders   Tank Battle in Operation Crusaders EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 9:26 pm

der Feld Marshall was in holiday
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
deadwood
Geek Counselor
Geek Counselor
deadwood

Jumlah posting : 2716
Lokasi : Binus, JakBar
Kerjaan : Part Time BoardGamer
Serius Gaming : April 2008
Registration date : 25.03.08

PostSubyek: Re: Tank Battle in Operation Crusaders   Tank Battle in Operation Crusaders EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 9:28 pm

Bro Dee wrote:
der Feld Marshall was in holiday

lol! lol! thumbupleft thumbupleft thumbupleft
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
rbayu2
Geek Veteran
Geek Veteran
rbayu2

Jumlah posting : 1263
Lokasi : Jakarta
Kerjaan : Selling cotton
Serius Gaming : August 2006
Registration date : 09.01.08

PostSubyek: Re: Tank Battle in Operation Crusaders   Tank Battle in Operation Crusaders EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 9:29 pm

bagi2 donk GGnya...
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://www.twilitegames.com
kohee
Geek Veteran
Geek Veteran
kohee

Jumlah posting : 1208
Lokasi : jakarta
Kerjaan : Technical Consultant
Serius Gaming : January 2007
Registration date : 08.01.08

PostSubyek: Re: Tank Battle in Operation Crusaders   Tank Battle in Operation Crusaders EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 9:45 pm

wakakakaka akhirnya bikin juga

cuma tolong YM dinyalain dong bang...
org2 pada chatting cuma lu doang yg kaga....zzzzz
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://www.cubixindo.com
yokoyama
Geek Wannabe
Geek Wannabe

Jumlah posting : 26
Registration date : 09.03.08

PostSubyek: Re: Tank Battle in Operation Crusaders   Tank Battle in Operation Crusaders EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 11:32 pm

berat nih rookie melawan veteran bounce
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubyek: Re: Tank Battle in Operation Crusaders   Tank Battle in Operation Crusaders Empty

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Tank Battle in Operation Crusaders
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1